The Values and Policies of Personal Information research Chair provides an update on its research topics: publications, events, feature articles.
- 19/11/2019: Data brokers: the middlemen running the markets
- 31/10/2019: Personal data and trust: how have post GDPR perceptions and uses evolved?
25/09/2019: The ethical challenges of digital identity
- 11/03/2019: Using personalised services without privacy loss: what solutions does technology have to offer?
- 07/03/2019: Algorithmic bias, discrimination and fairness
- 14/11/2018: Four flagship measurements of the GDPR for the economy
- October, 2018: Handbook#2: Signs of trust: the impact of seals on personal data management. Freely downloadable.
- 29/08/2018 : GDPR: managing consent with the blockchain?
- 13/08/2018: GDPR: towards values and policy
- 27/06/2018: GDPR comes into effect. Now it’s time to think about certification seals!
- 06/06/2018: 20 words for understanding digital trust
- 07/09/2017: Trust and identity in the digital world
- June 2017: Study : Personal Data and Trust: what are the strategies of French Citizen-Consumers in 2017? Freely downloadable
- June 2017: Personal data: a European reform for a digital 21stcentury
- 15/09/2016: Artificial Intelligence: the complex question of ethics
- March 2016: Handbook#1: Digital Identities. Freely downloadable.
- 17/10/2013 : video Global Privacy Governance and Legal Issues, Claire Levallois-Barth, International Conference The Futures of Privacy organised by the Institut Mines-Télécom in Paris (France).
- 17/10/2013 : video Value Creation in Privacy, Patrick Waelbroeck, International Seminar The Futures of Privacy organised by the Institut Mines-Télécom in Paris (France).